Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This looks great (and scary)!

Halloween is my favorite time of year and I'm always down to check out haunted houses, hayrides, etc.

"Fright Haven" in West Haven, CT is always good, as is "Dark Manor" in the Norwich area. There also used to be a great one at the old GFox building in Hartford (unfortunately, the building is long gone from what I'm told).

Last night at band practice I was told about a new one and I must say that I'm really stoked to check it out this year. It's called "Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses" and it's located in Ulster Park, NY. Apparently it has been named the #1 haunted house and hayride attraction in the country by a few magazines and I was told that it takes hours to get through and is completely insane; I can't wait!

According to their website "the attraction includes a one mile hayride, a labyrinth style corn maze, three professionally created haunted houses, four food concessions, as well as Ghoulish Gifts, Magic Moon Gifts, Scarewear, Fear Gear and Witchy Woman gift shops."

Check out the video trailer and then click the link below it for more information. Also, let me know if you've been and what you thought!





Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses

2 comments:

  1. I was watching a thing on "haunted" attractions for Halloween last fall and I saw this. I want to go too but it might scar my kids for life. Still a little too early to start that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SHIT! THAT LOOKS AWESOME, LET ME KNOW WHEN WE'RE GOING!

    ReplyDelete